What’s your first and last name?
- Landry Underwood
What do you teach / what is your ‘title’ at school?
- English I Teacher
How are you involved in education?
- I currently teach at Tuttle High School. I am the English I teacher and one of the Career Exploration teachers. I also have the opportunity of co-advising our Tuttle High School National Honor Society. I love creating student engagement through learning based projects in my classroom. My favorite project is utilizing socratic seminars in my classroom book clubs!
What does your ideal school or classroom look like?
- Lots of involvement- students do NOT learn if they are not engaged/tied to the curriculum. There has to be a buy in for our students and intrinsic motivation!
If you were to lead a session at Edcamp, what would it be about?
- Integrating QR Codes into your lessons
- Leadership Development Mini Units
- How to integrate and implement Socratic Seminars into the classroom
Do you have a website or blog?
- Instagram: @litwithlandry
Are you on Twitter?
If you are attending EdCampOKC, we’d love to feature your information here too! Please submit this contribution form, including a small photo we can use in your post.